PDA

View Full Version : 3/24 picks **

dmanson
03-24-2005, 05:37 PM
Got to get over the hump for the week....9-10 on the week , down 2U , but last weeks +25U gives me hope might be some gold at the end of this weeks rainbow !
Not to many games I like in the NBA tonight ....
Lakers UNDER is enticing but hell DEN has been scoring a ton of points and Lakers def is not the best....DAL /SAC UN is nice to but these 2 can have 40 pt quarters vs one another

Rollign 1U on the following games...comments welcomed

NJ -1
WIZ +2
MEMPH/NJ OVER 175

1U NCAA games (its time !!!)

TX TECH -1.5
Oklahoma St. -1
Georgetown + 6.5
LOUISVILLE -2 (tough choice here.....lets see, still going 2U)

GL 2 ALL 2night

CanadianGuy
03-24-2005, 05:50 PM
I'm with you on T Tech and Louisville, staying away from nba tonight, just nothing appealing to me and I want to focus on the ncaa tonight, the games should be great!

phenom22
03-24-2005, 06:17 PM
Good Luck tonight Manson....I am on New Jersey in the NBA as well as Oklahoma St.

Should be a good night of action, good luck!

dmanson
03-24-2005, 07:00 PM
Good Luck PHEN and CG ....looks like we all have some of the same plays so if you guys win , I win....Hope the luck is with us tonight !

:clap:

dmanson
03-24-2005, 08:32 PM
:clap: Know lots of you guys were on Louisville....

NICE WIN !!!!!!

covered my 2U pick and Georgetown also covered tonight...
nice start....hope I can end on a good note....

NJ OVER looks good but the game is very very close.....

CanadianGuy
03-24-2005, 08:35 PM
You're in good shape manson, 10 points away with a half qtr left? Perfect shape!!! Almost makes me wish I would have played NBA tonight, but I'm happy to see you're doing well, hope your sides do nicely!!

Coyote
03-24-2005, 08:50 PM
Congrats on the Louisville pick :clap: I'm with you on Texas Tech and congrats on Georgetown as well !!!! CHA CHING!!!

dmanson
03-24-2005, 08:56 PM
I think G'Town was a great pick...wish I would have put more on them...I thought they would win and they almost did but the 6pts was a steal since both teams are not that great , sort of even and I gave GT a slight edge...

Youre looking good CG and I hope TT bring us home 2night...
GL 2 you to on the rest of your action Coyote....

Looks like we got the OVER for NJ + some

Nice call ATS on the win/cover....game could have went either way but MEMPHIS played a better game down the stretch....

Nice scary play dude !!!!!

dmanson
03-24-2005, 10:26 PM

Alright , was a close game and WIZ looked terrible but still won/covered this game vs a god awful Utah team

4-1 on the night and my last 2 college picks are gonna be close....I mean W VA is hitting the open shot big time....problem is , is they always have great look....
Lets hope Tech can pull this out !

GL ALL

dmanson
03-24-2005, 11:25 PM
Guess I had right to be worried about the last 2 NCAA games...Lost both by a matter of buckets....Oh well
4-3 on the night hit my 2U play....Leaves me dead even on the week which is better than down ....
Hope tomorrow brings some covers guys so we can make some loot going into the weekend !

13-13 even U on the week...going in circles and looking for that breakout day !!!! or better yet weekend
GL guys